No WiFi appeared at all after updating to Windows 10 from desktop PC

Reaction score
I have a PC desktop computer and I thought it was time to upgrade from Win 8 to Win 10

However, after I upgraded it, I notice there is NO wifi icon at all (where I can type the username and password) and I even searched in the Network And Internet section area...

In contrast, I also have the exact same Win 10 computer in my other room and its showing the Wifi icon and its connected with no problem. (To be specific I am using the Apple computer but I use it as in Win10 bootcamp)

Obviously my PC has something wrong to it

I checked in the System and there is this yellow exclaimation mark under for
"pci simple communications controller driver"
and
"unknown devices"

For my Network Adaptor, according to what I see in Device Manager, it is "Realtek PCIe GEB Family Controller"

I even tried to uninstall and restart the computer and they still the same.

So I am not sure if they related to the problem and I can't update them either since I don't have the internet

I mean the main problem is in the Network Connection, I can see there is the icon for Ethenet but NOT Wifi at all like in the video below i.e.

how to: Enable wifi and adapter settings on windows 10 and connect to wifi | Computer Tips Tricks - YouTube

(see 1:40 min)

Can you please how to solve it? Been trying to figure it out for days...

Thank you in advance!

Ask a Question