Solution Install NVIDIA drivers for 7200/7300 xx in Windows 10 cards - Serie 7

Reaction score
Solution Install NVIDIA drivers for 7200/7300 xx in Windows 10 cards - Serie 7:

http://answers.microsoft.com/es-es/...caa-8a4c-4a05ea1a432e?tm=1439521601625&auth=1

Solución Instalar controladores para tarjetas NVIDIA 7200 / 7300 xx en Windows 10 - Serie 7

Muchas personas aun utilizan en sus computadoras la tarjeta grafica nvidia 7200 xx o la 7300 xx y yo era uno de ellos, así que logré instalar los drivers de la siguiente manera y me ha funcionado muy bien:

Ya con windows 10 en tu computadora instalado, te aparecerá que el controlador que tienes no es nvidia, si no de Microsoft, pero para instalar tus controladores de tu tarjeta serie 7 nvidia sigue los pasos siguientes:

1) Inserta el CD original de controladores que trajo tu tarjeta NVIDIA 7200 xx u 7300 xx o del modelo serie 7 la cual tengas.

2) Instala en modo de compatibilidad el cd, deja que windows te sugiera la mejor compatibilidad y aplicala. Va a comenzar a instalarse y se va a reiniciar.

Al reiniciar, vas a ver que ya el controlador está instalado y veras el panel de control nvidia, pero ese controlador es antiguo, asi que :

3) Debes ir a la pagina oficial de NVIDIA y descargar el controlador para la tarjeta NVIDIA 7300 xx u 7200 xx o Tarjetas Serie 7 segun tu sistema de 64 bits o el de 32 bits pero el de Windows 7, ya que ha sido este el ultimo mas actualizado para esta tarjeta. 309.08-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-32bit-international-whql o el 309.08-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql

Una vez que lo descargues procede a instalarlo en modo de compatibilidad como lo hicistes al principio, y al reiniciar, vas a tener 100% en uso tu antigua tarjeta de la serie 7 de NVIDIA en Windows 10.

No traten de hacerlo instalando directamente los controladores ultimos de Windows 7, porque no se los va a tomar, les va a decir que esos controladores no son compatibles con el sistema, deben hacerlo como les he explicado para que puedan instalarlo.

Roberto Jesús, N. A. R.

quedo a su orden por twitter : @R0BERT0_JN

translated with google translator:
Many people still use their computers graphics card NVIDIA 7200 or 7300 and I was one of them, so I managed to install the drivers in the following manner and has worked very well:
Now with Windows 10 installed on your computer, you appear that the driver you have is not nvidia, if not Microsoft, but to install your drivers from your card nvidia 7 series follow these steps:
1) Insert the original driver CD that brought your NVIDIA 7200 or 7300 card or Series 7 model which have.
2) Install in compatibility mode the cd, windows let you suggest the best compatibility & apply. You will begin to settle and will restart.
Upon reboot, you'll see that as the driver is installed and see the NVIDIA Control Panel, but that driver is old, so:
3) You must go to the official website of NVIDIA and download the driver for the NVIDIA 7300 or 7200 or Series card 7 card according to your system 64-bit or 32-bit but Windows 7, since it was this the last but updated for this card. 309.08-desktop-win7-win8-WinXP-32bit-international-whql or 309.08-desktop-win7-win8-WinXP-64bit-international-whql
Once you download it proceeds to install in compatibility mode as you did it at first, and reboot, you'll have 100% in use your old card 7 Series NVIDIA Windows 10.
Do not try to do it directly installing the latest drivers for Windows 7, because he is not going to take, they will say that these drivers are not compatible with the system, they should do as I have explained them so they can install it.
Roberto Jesus, N. A. R.
I remain at your order by twitter: @ R0BERT0_JN

Reaction score
SOLVED!
I have a NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, and it would not install correctly in Windows 10. But it is solved:
Just download the 309.08 driver for the NVidia GeForce 7-family. Then right-click on the downloaded file. Select "Solve incompatibility problem". Select the second option: "Solve problem with program".
Tick the upper two tick boxes: "Prog used to work in older version of Windows", and "The prog opens but is not displayed right". --==** SELECT WINDOWS 7 **==-- (Not Win 8). Click Next, click Test.
Do not choose the default installation, but the individual one. De-select the auto-update, and perhaps any 3D option.
This finally solved the flickering and ghost display on my monitor.

Ask a Question