SOLVED Stuck on 91% Restart or Wait?

Reaction score
image.jpg Im stuck on 91% for Win10
What do I do?

Reaction score
Tricky - I'd wait maybe half an hour then re-boot which 'should' roll back. Unless someone else has any other suggestions.

Reaction score
I restarted it, then I got a pop up saying there was an error, then I clicked troubleshoot or help and installed a program to solve it automatically.
It may help you, but didn't really help me.
I just marked it as solved because I kinda gave up :/

Reaction score
View attachment 425 Im stuck on 91% for Win10
What do I do?
So I figured it out through reading some other forums. It kept stalling at 91% I uninstalled my Antivirus, I tuned off Defender and Windows Firewall and I went to start up in system config and disabled all applications that would start upon boot. Then I went to Msconfig.exe and went to services. I hit the check bot to hide all Microsoft services and then disabled everything else (don't disable the Microsoft services). Then it worked like a charm and actually went faster at every stage. I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 pro.

njf

Reaction score
So I figured it out through reading some other forums. It kept stalling at 91% I uninstalled my Antivirus, I tuned off Defender and Windows Firewall and I went to start up in system config and disabled all applications that would start upon boot. Then I went to Msconfig.exe and went to services. I hit the check bot to hide all Microsoft services and then disabled everything else (don't disable the Microsoft services). Then it worked like a charm and actually went faster at every stage. I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 pro.

Thanks. After four attempts getting stuck at 91%, I found your post and it worked for me.

Reaction score
r u sure this will solve it ?

Reaction score
Thanks dude...... It helped me. Failed 3-4 times upgrading and after following your instructions it was installed and i felt upgrading was quite fast..... (Y)

Reaction score
Thanks Stuart! Update to 1803 looped at 94%, all usual tipps like clear %WINDOWS%\SoftwareDistribution\Download or stop update service didn't work. Simply disable all non MS applications - 1803 installed properly

Reaction score
HOW U DISABLED ANTIVIRUS DURING INSTAALLATION PROCESS..I AM STUCKED IN 92%.PLZ HELP...

Ask a Question