Windows 10 keeps refreshing explorer

Reaction score
New operating system so I would like to collaborate about this one. The Explorer keeps refreshing at the speed of the refresh rate. If I restart the computer, it will stop the issue temporarily.

I upgraded from windows 8 and the laptop originally ran windows 7. I went through the display settings finding auto detect and also through the catalyst control center. No results or changes. I tried to run a troubleshoot on if the windows updater was not running properly. No results

Thanks

Reaction score
Just wanted to bump this because I've just upgraded from 8 on my laptop and I'm getting this refresh problem too. I have a bunch of crappy apps pre-installed from when I bought the laptop, so they could be the issue but I'm disappointed that I have to got through this. It's been less than an hour old so I'll see how things go. Post any updates if things change,

Reaction score
so far my computer screen stopped refreshing but now the screen goes black and I have to run everything from the task manager. very annoying

Ask a Question