Reaction score
Semi-False alarm.
Mobile build only
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...eview-build-15051-mobile/#oBWv8kZWJTuBVev7.97

Better luck tomorrow I guess.
No builds today per DS

Capture.JPG

Reaction score
The build was good enough for Phones..But they soon will be out of that business if anyone with a marketing degree works for them.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
But they soon will be out of that business
Pretty sure that, that ship has sailed. I believe they sold off their "phone" business to Foxxcon but there is still an ongoing rumor involving a "Surface Phone".
They are likely to still continue developing Windows Mobile OS for third party device manufacturers.
Personally I love my Windows 10 Phone (Alcatel IDOL4S), setting in my recliner and using continuum to connect it to my big screen TV, surfing, working on docs, using LogMeIn, or otherwise just entertaining the various intelligence agencies that are watching me.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/15055.12399/

Not expecting much from this build.
Looks like the did a bunch of stuff with Edge and a couple other UWP apps, but...
It looks like there are still several "Known Issues", some of which could be deal breakers for updating to this build (15055).
Hope you have an image handy.

Reaction score
hie,whatsapp is failing to open,it just keeps loading then crushes.any work arounds?

Reaction score
hie,whatsapp is failing to open,it just keeps loading then crushes.any work arounds?
Yes read the known issues

There is a bug in this build that can cause a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store). If you run into this, you can reset the app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Store > Advanced Options and pressing the “Reset” button. which should allow you to use the app as normal. However, please note this issue also prevents you from taking any app updates from the Store. A workaround for this is to uninstall the app and reinstall the app from the Store. This issue will be fixed in the next build.

Ask a Question