Access Windows 10

Reaction score
I have been using Windows 10 with no problem until in late January, I could not access Windows 10. I can come into the computer with Chrome, but not into Window Edge. I know I am registered and have a product ID and my computer says Windows is Activated, but when I try to go into Edge or the Windows programs I get the message, "Class not registered."
What can I do to get my Windows 10 operating again? I have an HP 22-3110 all in one computer. Thanks!

Reaction score
I have been using Windows 10 with no problem until in late January, I could not access Windows 10. I can come into the computer with Chrome, but not into Window Edge. I know I am registered and have a product ID and my computer says Windows is Activated, but when I try to go into Edge or the Windows programs I get the message, "Class not registered."
What can I do to get my Windows 10 operating again? I have an HP 22-3110 all in one computer. Thanks!

Your post is very confusing. First of all Chrome is a web browser and has nothing to do with Windows itself. From what I can interpret is this that your PC starts normally but you cannot access the Internet through Edge. What other programs are not working? Just to give an idea what we are dealing with here.
Please be as precise as possible.
Thank you

Reaction score
I did try installing the update and it seemed to install, but I still cannot access Windows Edge, my calendar or synced email or Contana or in my files see the listing of installed apps in Windows. I cannot go onto the page that lists the apps installed that show all the different apps icons when the computer first starts up. I do get the Window screenshot that I previously installed. I can use Chrome and I guess I can use that, but I was used to having the Window apps. When I click on Windows Edge icon on the bottom of the page, I get a pop up message that says "explorer.exe
class not registered"
I did check my system and it indicates that I do have Windows 10 and I have a Product ID: 00325-80371-79055-
AAOEM. and a note "Windows is activated"
I am using an HP 22-3110 all in one computer.
When I tried to go to a driver update my Malwarebytes blocked the site and said it was a Malicious site.
I hope I went into enough information. I am almost 85 and somewhat computer literate, but this has really baffled me!!?

Reaction score
The Product ID is created during install and not of much practical use. Two things, one is to hold down the Windows Key and press R, type in winver and press Enter to get the full Version and Build numbers. The other is to right-click the Start button and choose System to get more information about the computer and Windows.

Forgot this image:
Winver.png

Last edited:

Ask a Question