SOLVED Account your picture where is it save.

Reaction score
A new picture was taken, where was it saved in computer? It does not show in Picture file [Camera Roll - Saved Picture - or Screen shots. The picture does show in the start up open page, but wish to remove it. Can anyone help please.

Reaction score
Hi Rab,

what app did you use to take the pic, and/or was it just a screenshot?. :)

If you were using an app, it would show you the normal path to save pictures in the settings!. ;)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie, thanks for your reply appreciated. I used Windows 10 picture apps and my Aukey Webcam. The Picture shows with my start up. But wanted to see as to where it is saved in Windows. I thought it would be saved in the Picture file.

Reaction score
Hi Rab,

open the settings in the respective apps and there is most likely a setting as to where to save the pics I would assume?. Which Windows 10 app do you mean?. Also, did you use the Aukey webcam software?:

https://www.aukey.com/downloads/ :)

Reaction score
your account pictures are usually stored here:

C:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

if that is what you were looking for....

Reaction score
Hi Grizzly, thanks for your tip, I tried it and it certainly has solved my query. Another wee question, is maximum photos shown in Account>Your Info is three and the two shown on left side of current Photo can only be deleted by taking another two pictures. I note now, can no longer show facial without parts of the room being part of the current photo.

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,
I use the Windows 10 Camera under Your Info. Aukey Webcam does not come with any software, utilises Windows10 software.

Reaction score
Yes in part. Was hoping to learn of how many picture show in Your Info and to minimise size of picture cutting out surrounding objects. This was possible up to yesterday.

Reaction score
The maximum amount of pictures showing in "Your Info" is three, however you can store more than that in the folder for your account pictures and change them using the "Browse for one" function.

To reduce the size of a picture you can use Irfan View which lets you also crop your picture to the desired space. Have a try:

Reaction score
Irfan view is a fine program. If you don't want to install any third party programs, however, the built in "Paint" will resize your pictures easily. It has limited touch up capabilities, however.

Reaction score
Thank you all for responses, appreciated. I thought three photos was the maximum, but not sure.
Regards to picture resize, I found out through experimenting that the small symbol on the left hand side does this by clicking it and to remove facility click symbol again, repeat as required. Certainly this solves it.

Ask a Question