Acer Launch Manager not working?

Reaction score
Hello,

i want to use the Acer Dust Defender this is accessible through Acer Quick Access and Acer Launch Manager

Acer Quick Access is working but Acer Launch Manager doesnt even start up , it gives an error about unsupported system

is there any way around to fix this? I really want to use those software, in the acer website there is no download available for windows 10 OS

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IF you can find the executable, you might be able to right click the .exe file for it (not a shortcut.lnk file as there are probably more than one of those) and choose properties and select the Compatibility tab from along the top and choose Windows 7 and see if that might do it. Otherwise I would think that Acer is going to have to upgrade that to a newer version.

Reaction score
Hi, this is the solution for not working ACER LAUNCH MANAGER for Windows 10: Download the following version of Acer LM: http://global-download.acer.com/GDF...SC=PA_3#_ga=1.165046847.1246687489.1459348416 . This is the Windows 7 64bit, and not the Windows 8.1 version. Download the Windows 7 64bit version, and before installation, go to the ACER LAUNCH MANAGER 5.1.15 that you've downloaded, and mouse right click on setup, click on properties, and active run in compatibility mode in Windows 7 mode. After this, run as administrator the setup file for installation. Reboot your Windows 10 system and after this, all will be right with your ACER LAUNCH MANAGER. If you liked, please leave a comment! Good luck, nice people! I hope that this is very helpful for all Windows 10 users! Bye!!!

Reaction score
Hello,

i want to use the Acer Dust Defender this is accessible through Acer Quick Access and Acer Launch Manager

Acer Quick Access is working but Acer Launch Manager doesnt even start up , it gives an error about unsupported system

is there any way around to fix this? I really want to use those software, in the acer website there is no download available for windows 10 OS
Hi, this is the solution for not working ACER LAUNCH MANAGER for Windows 10: Download the following version of Acer LM: http://global-download.acer.com/GDF...SC=PA_3#_ga=1.165046847.1246687489.1459348416 . This is the Windows 7 64bit, and not the Windows 8.1 version. Download the Windows 7 64bit version, and before installation, go to the ACER LAUNCH MANAGER 5.1.15 that you've downloaded, and mouse right click on setup, click on properties, and active run in compatibility mode in Windows 7 mode. After this, run as administrator the setup file for installation. Reboot your Windows 10 system and after this, all will be right with your ACER LAUNCH MANAGER. If you liked, please leave a comment! Good luck, nice people! I hope that this is very helpful for all Windows 10 users! Bye!!!

Reaction score
Hello,

Good night, I just solved the problem on my Acer Aspire E5-571, Before I couldn't reactivate this Caps Lock warning button and now after cracking it was, but you have to install 2 factory applications that are on the Acer, remembering that it has to be according to your model: download Acer e-Power and Quick Access Acer> first you install Quick Access to avoid conflict> Then install e-Power normally and when you finish restart the Notebook / PC > And wait a few moments after rebooting the system to load ... With me it worked and I was out of the "lock" a long time ago and now it came back hope they work with you! :)

Ask a Question