Anniversary Update.... available??

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not too long to wait then :D. I do enjoy it when info slips like this :).

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that they pushed it until after the expiration of the free upgrade offer.
IF, it's truly an upgrade worth having all the touted fixes, features and such, an earlier release nearer early July just might have attracted a few more upgraders.
Or Not.

Reaction score
There is no doubt that W10's reliability has improved beyond measure since the original 10240. I would think that it would be in MS's interest to keep the free upgrade going for a bit longer with the Anniversary Edition.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I would think that it would be in MS's interest to keep the free upgrade going for a bit longer
Who knows.... they might, in the spirit of charitableness, goodwill and benevolence...... nah!
Although it might help them to hit their 1 Billion computer mark, which I think is currently a fair bit short of the mark.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that they pushed it until after the expiration of the free upgrade offer.
IF, it's truly an upgrade worth having all the touted fixes, features and such, an earlier release nearer early July just might have attracted a few more upgraders.
Or Not.

I hadn't thought of it that way - you make a very good point. If anything, it would likely convince a few more people on the fence if they offered it that way.

Ask a Question