SOLVED Anniversary Update

Reaction score
I started to install the Anniversary go to the point that only option I good was a full install which would delete all my apps and files etc, so I cancelled the process.
Any help to resolve the matter would be appreciated.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
only option I good was a full install which would delete all my apps and files etc,
IF you are trying to upgrade using your own installation media from within a current version of Windows 10 (not from booting from the installation media).....
You need to double check and confirm that you are using installation media that exactly matches your current installation.
For instance you cannot upgrade a 32 bit version of Windows with a 64 bit version or vice versa.
In some cases, we've learned that some people have the "Single Language" version installed. In which case you would need that download. It's important that you match the ISO version that you download with your installation.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sof...459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-WaTVja5C7z2Vs7q82apCPg)()
So when downloading the ISO to create the installation media it very important to confirm that you are attempting a like to like upgrade.

Ask a Question