asus hd5450 graphics card

Reaction score
Hello all, I have an a pc that meets the windows 10 specs but after upgrading (TWICE) windows 10 does not recognise my graphics card. The card is an Asus HD5450 1gb ram which says that it is supported by windows 10 but i simply can't get it to work, I have tried latest drivers but just comes up with an error when trying to install as i windows thinks the card is not there. It just puts the windows basic driver in so graphics are poor. The motherboard only has a x4 pcie slot but works fine in windows 7, Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Hello all, I have an a pc that meets the windows 10 specs but after upgrading (TWICE) windows 10 does not recognise my graphics card. The card is an Asus HD5450 1gb ram which says that it is supported by windows 10 but i simply can't get it to work, I have tried latest drivers but just comes up with an error when trying to install as i windows thinks the card is not there. It just puts the windows basic driver in so graphics are poor. The motherboard only has a x4 pcie slot but works fine in windows 7, Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Hello, welcome to the forum. I have no solution but this post will bump you to the top of the list and perhaps someone will be able to offer something more helpful.

Ask a Question