Auto login not working

Reaction score
I ran through the steps to set the computer that was recently updated to windows 10 to auto login on power up but it does not work. Then I got the high level Administrator account working (I always use the high level admin account and always will). I need the pc to auto login into this admin account as it is a remote pc. It is in the basement and where I normally am on the pc is on the first floor in the computer room. Its a real pain running back and forth clicking on things when I shouldnt have to. Another thing is I will need the apps to be able to work on this admin account. For no particular reason, windows has decided to not let them work while in the high level admin account. That seems rather backwards and foolish to me. I will need all features working and auto login to the high level admin account functioning or I will be switching back to 7. I had 7 Ultimate and was quite happy with it and I am starting to regret my decision to upgrade. Need this stuff working soon.

Ask a Question