Automating Windows

Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short. Windows 10, it's digital hence it should be technically endlessly malleable. So I have a second display that I enable and disable sometimes. The reason for doing this is because some programs don't play nice with the second window and sometimes windows will open up on the second monitor even though I have it powered off. Every time I want to enable/disable my second monitor in Windows it's a chord. I have to right click the desktop, go to Nvidia control panel, go to "setup multiple displays", select the second monitor, enable it, confirm the change, then, because the native res isn't set correctly I have to go to "desktop resolution" select the second monitor, pick the custom resolution I made, apply, confirm on and on and on. So what can I do to automate all of this into a simple 1 click operation? I'm not an expert on macros but I know there are programs that will record actions and then save them to make the a macro operation hence 1 click or double click.

Ask a Question