Background changes color

Reaction score
I do not know whay my monitor is doing this not sure it it was an update or if my monitor is dying. About a monthmagao i noticed my colo mahagemet or my colr had changed from whit to dark beige beige for no reason. I go to color managaement and set it as i want it and it stay for awhile but i turn the monitor off and go away from it for a while when i turn the monitor back on it oes back to the cololr i d id not want. I have tried contact support on this googles this did what it said in google and the tech did something in color managemnt and like i said is ok for a while bu then goes bck to dark beige instaes of white this is wht i have it set too but in a bout an hours it will evert back to the darker beige how do i stop it from changing. is it the monitor ot he computer . i do not have another monitor oor computer to test it on

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    324.9 KB · Views: 44
Reaction score
I have to keep chaning it back to the color i want
I hope a complete reinstall is not necessary I did ahrdware tests ran sfc scan now and all passed

Ask a Question