Background picture change fail

Reaction score
As you may see by my screen shot, I wanted to display a cert chosen picture but all I get is a black screen. the same goes for any photo or Theme I wish to use. I tried latest AMD graphics drivers, even latest Direct X, to no avail. What am I doing wrong?
printscreen.jpg
ng?

Reaction score
Is your installation activated? I was unable to do any personalization on an installation from a couple of days ago that wouldn't activate.

Reaction score
Is your installation activated? I was unable to do any personalization on an installation from a couple of days ago that wouldn't activate.
+I should point out that I can get a picture on home screen and lock screen, but not the main desktop, so I "assume" my copy is activated? I am a Disabled
Vietnam War Veteran and really have a hard time with such technical things like this.

Reaction score
Open your control panel and select "system". There should be a line there that will tell you if your system is activated or not.

Ask a Question