Backup in internal drive

Reaction score
Hello everyone....
Recently i bought a laptop which came with windows 8.1 preinstalled..
also when i got any problem with it i just used recovery which install os again from internal drive.
but when i will update to windows 10 and use recovery will it install 8.1 again????
any solution to this????

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
when i got any problem with it i just used recovery which install os again from internal drive.
but when i will update to windows 10 and use recovery will it install 8.1 again????
Yes. If you use the built in recovery partition on your laptop's hard drive it will install the factory image and reset your computer to the way it was, when you first purchased it.
any solution to this????
For that specifically...... no, there is no solution. That particular partition is for a factory reset of your computer, but.....
There are any number of good third party disk imaging software product which you may consider using to image your disk at a particular point in time, storing that image on an external resource such as a USB drive of sufficient size.

Ask a Question