SOLVED Belarc adviser vs Windows

Reaction score
Windows says my system is up to date but Belarc adviser says i am missing these updates.
So can you trust Belarc to be right.?
upload_2016-11-9_13-43-8.png

Reaction score
Looking back through my history, they both seem to be Flash updates. Mean anything?

Reaction score
My records show these have already been installed.
Which is why a question Belarc to be that true.
upload_2016-11-9_14-56-16.png

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Belarq. I have the same error showing in my copy. I just ignore it as I am aware that it is wrong. I did notify Belarq a while ago, but got no response.
Splitting hairs, maybe, but even Speccy should be used as only a comprehensive overview of your computer. For example, I get this

Capture1.PNG

In spite of the fact that I have these items turned off even, in one case, disabled.

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Belarq. I have the same error showing in my copy. I just ignore it as I am aware that it is wrong. I did notify Belarq a while ago, but got no response.
Splitting hairs, maybe, but even Speccy should be used as only a comprehensive overview of your computer. For example, I get this

View attachment 4366

In spite of the fact that I have these items turned off even, in one case, disabled.

Thanks for the replies
Before i did my last update Belarc did show that everything is up to date so as you say there is a glitch with Belarc update history.
Perhaps its run by M S. !!!!;)
{ I will mark this as solved.}

Reaction score
LOL. I am sure you are correct in your assumption. My guess is, that, in some way, MS have, as so often, screwed up with the update definitions and they have given false info..
Anyway, subject closed, but interesting.