SOLVED Bitdefender Total Security 2015

Reaction score
I am trying to install a trial version of Bitdefender TS 2015 64 bit, but keep getting a message saying that my processor is not compatible the 32 bit application as my processor is 64 bit
This has only happened since I installed Windows 10 the same program installed without a problem on Windows 8.1 and Windows 7

Reaction score
Why not just download the 32-bit version.
After all, you do have a 32-bit computer, right ?

I have a Dell 32-bit laptop with a 64-bit processor. Once, I tried to dual boot with a 64-bit Insider Preview. It rejected my install. I had to install the 32-bit copy.
Sorry, my reply is not helpful in answering your question.

Reaction score
My computer has a 64 bit processor, but the program I want to download either the 32 bit or 64 bit returns the same error message as in my original post

Reaction score
I've solve the problem by going into the registry (regedit.exe) and deleting all references to Bitdefender.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Les.
Glad you manage to sort it out and get the problem resolved.
Appreciate you posting back and updating your thread with that information as it may very well prove helpful to other members and visitors.
Regards
Randy

Ask a Question