Black Screen

Reaction score
I have just installed Windows 10 now when the mains charger is plugged in the screen remains black, switch the charger off screen on, I have checked power settings etc seems ok

Reaction score
how long have you been waiting? because mine does almost the same thing I just give it a min and it will boot up

Reaction score
I unfornetly couldn't find anything helpful it idk if its windows or your moniter unless it shows on boot up and then goes black then you might be windows but if it turns on and light up and stays black it might be your screen my suggestion if you have a moniter hook it up and see if it does the same thing

Reaction score
I was wondering exactly how long I'm supposed to wait after everything seemed to install fine ; I got to the personalized settings express install ; it started ; the last thing I saw on my screen about an hour ago was ," this is taking longer than normal ..." I have had a black screen with a cursor since .
Should I continue to wait ? Should I attempt something (alt/shift/delete) does nothing? Holding down the shift key did nothing other than ask me if I wanted "sticky keys".

Ask a Question