Blank screen after restart

Reaction score
I re installed windows 10 twice and still have this blank screen issue when i do a restart. All i can do is to go to the advanced boot menu and do "Reset this PC" to get back on to windows 10.

It works fine when i shut down and reboot, but I get in to this problem only when I restart.

Help would really be appreciated.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It's possible that Windows 10 is attempting or performing a GPU driver install, that is either failing, not completing or is improper / less than optimal.
With no information regard the computer you're actually having the issue with, there is no way to actually even make an intelligent guess.
Perhaps, after the reset, check device manager and see what display adapter you have installed, and check its' properties and determine which driver version is present.
Then after some time, making sure that all windows updates are installed, have another look and see if that has changed.

Ask a Question