blocking email from 'info', the new and ongoing annoyance.

Reaction score
Well now, spam email is coming through with the tag 'info', but every time the address is slightly different, M$ suggested fix is to add it to the 'blocked sender's' list. The problem is one would have to do that with each info spammola, an endless cycle of madness. Is there any way to just have mail from any 'info' spammer go directly to junk, just using 'info' to filter. This is an annoying thing that started awhile back, now getting worse..

Reaction score
Hi,

junk filters can cause problems as they also make mistakes and throw real mails in the bin and you may miss something important!. Sadly, you must decide to check each mail but don't click on any links in the mails or respond to them. As an example, I recently had a mail from "PayPal" telling me there was suspicious activity with my account and I should click on the link and log in and check my account, I inspected the details of the mail and it was not from PP but someone trying to get my login details from me!. Report such mails to your mail service provider. :)

Ask a Question