SOLVED Bluetooth.

Reaction score
I've accidentally deleted my bluetooth from my laptop. The bluetooth is still available in my laptop. I can't turn it on. Even there BT on/off option not available.
I've done the troubleshoot process. Then I get this -" Bluetooth is not available on your computer". I have done the process on device manager also!

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I've accidentally deleted my bluetooth from my laptop. The bluetooth is still available in my laptop.
It's one or the other.......can't be both.

Go to your laptops mfg support page and download the appropriate driver.

Reaction score
See also.

Do you have any system recovery points set?, you could try restoring to your last save?. :)

Reaction score
If you’ve uninstalled Bluetooth then usually restarting the PC Will reinstall it. If you deleted the drivers then you’ll have to download them from the PCs manufacturer.
Does Bluetooth appear under device management? If not then check further under view>show hidden devices, if there then click on it, choose driver>update driver>search for driver & try installing from there.
If Bluetooth is by Intel then you can also visit their site for drivers.

Reaction score
See also.

Do you have any system recovery points set?, you could try restoring to your last save?. :)
No

Reaction score
If you’ve uninstalled Bluetooth then usually restarting the PC Will reinstall it. If you deleted the drivers then you’ll have to download them from the PCs manufacturer.
Does Bluetooth appear under device management? If not then check further under view>show hidden devices, if there then click on it, choose driver>update driver>search for driver & try installing from there.
If Bluetooth is by Intel then you can also visit their site for drivers.
BT is by RealTek. Can you provide site for the same?

Reaction score
What’s the make & model of the PC? This would be the best site to download the driver.
I can only find a like for Lenovo, all others are for driver updater programs.

Reaction score
Also note, BT is offered as part of the Wireless/Wi-Fi adapter in many Notebooks [most of mine are that way], turn that off also disables BT so be sure it is on before restarting.

Reaction score
ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
Hi Abhishek,

you can download the drivers from the following link. :)

Reaction score
How should I check that?
Most Notebooks with Wireless have a key combination of some sort or an actual switch to turn that On or Off and a light to indicate it. As for Bluetooth you need to know more about the Notebook you have, the specifications of what's in it.

Ask a Question