SOLVED Booting up issues

Reaction score
when I bootup my i7 computer with win10pro the not mounting my NSA shares seems solved, but now the system sounds are not active and I have to activate the system sounds manually.

Is there a way I can fix this eventually by slowing down he boot up a bit? The sound card is build into the motherboard.

Best regards Jorn Johanesson

Reaction score
I know it is weird that I want a slowdown of my computer boot up of windows. Nobody want a slow computer myself included, But it seems that my CPU is so fast that windows skips some tasks under boot. E.G mounting my WD NAS shares. They are reported not mounted, but when I open explore they are mounted. So it also goes for the Sound. Sometimes it is activated sometimes not. Well it is not a big problem because it is not a business computer so I mark this as solved.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you considered....
Right click the Start Button and from the context menu choose "Power Options" from the left pane select "Choose what the power buttons do" and then unchecking "Turn on fast startup (recommended)"

FastStartUp.jpg

Ask a Question