Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Considering Edge is new and Crome and Firefox have been out years
Edge did very well.
I don't like Crome with its search button there on every page you read so after 10 mins of using it I have never used it since.
Fire fox never used.
But Edge now that is a Browser I like and use 24/7 got my Favourites Bar set up how I like and home which is to me MSN UK is great comes in fast and facebook is faster loading than with IE11 and does not freeze or hang at all.

Reaction score
I agree Edge is the best and the read only feature is awesome, when trying to read an article without all the annoying adverts etc. Oh and yes, I've tried them all (some you probably never heard of) over the many yrs. I've been a "puternut" only because I'm curious and want to try and see everything.

hTconeM9user

Reaction score
I agree Edge is the best and the read only feature is awesome, when trying to read an article without all the annoying adverts etc. Oh and yes, I've tried them all (some you probably never heard of) over the many yrs. I've been a "puternut" only because I'm curious and want to try and see everything.
Note even if you paid me.

Each to their own but for me once Edge is finished and that could take another year or so it will be faster than any other Browser out.

Reaction score
I don't like Crome with its search button there on every page you read so after 10 mins of using it I have never used it since.

Can you explain this a little more. I am curious because I don't see any "search button there on every page".

Sadly, MS broke Edge on the Sruface Pro 3 with a recent update, so now I'm back to using Chrome. I do not see any real significant difference between the two, they both work fine for me (when they work)..

hTconeM9user

Reaction score
Perhaps they have remove it now on the latest version,
Yes what I had was I logged on to try it a lot of rubbish came up and this was from there own site.
Got rid of that went to read something and the search app came up, tried everything to get rid of it even contacted them they told me it could not be removed so I uninstalled it.
Vowed because of their attitude I would never ever install it again.

hTconeM9user

Reaction score
I'm with you.

Because CROME and Yahoo are still bringing up a little box which I tried last night People Search even with the latest installed updated, I don't want that when I am on line trying to read and help people,
So again I shut both off and uninstalled them.
IE11 gave me nothing but freezes and sorry we have to close.
With Edge I have had none of that, it works for me how I want it.
Once it has everything on it, I know it is going to be a very good Browser.
How long has CROME been out and yahoo and they still cannot get it right, and yes I got both of them from the source not downloaded from a third party.

Reaction score
Because CROME and Yahoo are still bringing up a little box which I tried last night People Search even with the latest installed updated, I don't want that when I am on line trying to read and help people,
Huh? Yahoo? If IE is locking up, you have issues with your OS. I haven't any issues with IE, Firefox, or Chrome. All work flawlessly. To me Edge is way too dumbed down, like Safari.

Reaction score
I'm with Bigfeet. No problems on the three. Further, as I said in another thread, they can play with there sophisticated measuring methods, as they wish, but, visually, I cannot discern any speed differences between the three.

hTconeM9user

Reaction score
Well for me Edge does the job never tried Safari, and once everything is finally on Edge it will be better than any of the other Browsers.
It works together with mail and Office how I have it set up at the moment I have 8 pages open, and just click on each one as I want them,
Also what I have managed to do with Edge that I tried with IE11 and it crashed was start print, a page let my printer take over and click on another program without it freezing or getting a notice flashing up sorry explorer need to close.
So for me I am happy as a lamb with Edge also Contana is working to me as she should

Ask a Question