BSOD, can’t get into bios

Reaction score
Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried booting without HHD, ram, gpu, cpu, different HHD, switching from hdmi to VGA, it still stuck on black screen. Fans are working, mobo led works.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Question:

When you turn on computer do you see the BIOS information on screen, including which key to press to access it?

Also, do you have a second keyboard you could try, on the off chance, the key you need to press to access the BIOS is faulty.

Finally, can you post some more information about what BSOD you are actually seeing.

Reaction score
When I turn the computer on, the monitor is black. I tried turning monitor on/off and it says “no signal”

Reaction score
If you start your PC without RAM you should hear beep tones. If you don't, your MOBO is bad (it does not process the P.O.S.T - Power on self test).
BTW: Booting without CPU will never work as well as booting without GPU (won't have a picture).
Look at your MOBO and check for bulged Capacitors around the CPU socket. This will stop your MOBO from working. There are of course other circuits that can prevent your PC from starting up (on the MOBO)

Reaction score
Any help is greatly appreciated. I tried booting without HHD, ram, gpu, cpu, different HHD, switching from hdmi to VGA, it still stuck on black screen. Fans are working, mobo led works.
You do not need a HDD/SSD to boot into BIOS. normally you can access with
1.) Turnoff
2.) Turnon System (avg time 3s) tap Del or F2 key that is normal to access most Bios.. Your manual might tell you different since we do not know what your mobo is.
When I turn the computer on, the monitor is black. I tried turning monitor on/off and it says “no signal”
either it can not boot there for No video - far to many people disable the Bios Menu and set to Boot to HHD or SSD, so you have to Read the Manual on how to Boot to Bios.

Ask a Question