BSOD - constant loop in autorepair

Reaction score
Hello All.
I started having problems Wednesday evening(12/28) with the system going into the autorepair loop. I have tried every single option that was posted except reset as I do not want to have to reload all the apps.
Boot disk does not work nor any other restart options. It will not boot up in safe mode as it just hangs on that option.
I am an old dos guy from way back so I looked around and saw a bugcheck 5a error. I cannot load the screen shot as it is too large.
I also noticed on timestamps a number of windows updates during the day on 12/28, though I did not do this myself.
I have a screen shot of that which is too large to upload.
The only thing I did on 12/28 in the afternoon was to sync up an ipad to transfer iTunes to the ipad from my desktop computer.
It appears the C: drive is healthy(118GB) and my D: drive(1TB) houses everything else.
Something got corrupted and I don't know where else to look. If nobody has any suggestions, I will have to take to a local computer repair place.
Look forward to any suggestions.
THanks,
Jeff

Reaction score
The bug check code is shown below, but isn't much help unless we can get a dump file. Even if we knew what was causing the problem, we would have to get access to your system to make repairs..

The CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED bug check has a value of 0x0000005A.
This bug check appears very infrequently.

If you are in the repair options, is there some option to boot with minimum drivers? It would probably be in the Advanced section. Safe Mode would be great but for some reason it won't go there.

If you use the option to continue into windows, does it just go back to the Repair options? Do you ever get an option to Cancel?

Reaction score
I have also same problem on my windows 10.eventhough i already use the option provided , it still looping to auto recovery when it restarted. Help needed asap .ty

Ask a Question