BSOD error 0xc000021a crash

Reaction score
This morning, I needed to check my emails so tried booting up my laptop only for the BSOD saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info and then we will restart for you." I allow it to reach 100% but whenever it starts to restart my laptop just freezes. No matter how many times I boot my computer this always seem to happen which is why I am unable to follow the BSOD posting instructions. Is there anyway I can fix this as I need certain data that is on my hard drive?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Unfortunately if the Blue Screen is a product of a physical component in your system failing (like your hard disk, MoBo, System memory, etc.,) then there is little that can be done.
You could try booting from the installation media and using the advance troubleshooting screen to attempt a system restore, to a point in time (maybe a day or two ago) and see if that helps.

Ask a Question