BSOD help

Reaction score
Hello people :)
My first post on this forum but found lots of help in the past. I need some help with a BSOD.
There are 3 minidump files in the zip, was wondering if someone could take a look and let me know what might be casuing them

Attachments

• BSOD.zip
    213.8 KB · Views: 337

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IDK... it's the holiday weekend.
A quick look seems to be an issue with a networking device which in turn is involving other network stack components. Specifically
Netwbw02.sys 2/22/2015
Which appears to be a reasonably new driver for an Intel branded wireless adapter.
I would start there and probably avoid going immediately and directly to Intel and instead go to Toshiba http://www.toshiba.co.uk/support/drivers/
You may have to drop back to Windows 8.1 to get their driver for that particular adapter as I didn't see anything specific for Windows 10 and knowing that laptops can be a bit proprietary about the hardware device drivers they use, I always recommend getting them from the manufacturer first

Additionally, while you're there you might want to check and confirm that your other drivers are as current as possible with anything specific for Windows 10 that they might have, paying particular attention to Chipset, Storage Controllers and
BIOS
As there looks like there might be one for that particular machine. Please carefully confirm.
You can chase your tail on these things, looking for driver issues or memory issues or hard drive issues and it turns out that it needed a BIOS update and all was well.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Many thanks for your reply. I'll see what i can do with updating network drivers and see if there are any BIOS updates.
Thanks

Ask a Question