BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - Windows 10

Reaction score
Hi, (sorry for my english). since i updated to windows 10 i have random crashes with this program, i updated all the drivers but i don't know what still crashing my pc, can you help me?.

VAIO SVE14A27CLS
CORE I5- 3210M

all the minidumps are here: https://mega.nz/#!jNZ1xLYa!sJ739VDKpk7wLX2pfaWopv1O7k3LSv6DFrmQAxOWBQw

13055606_10208699057209716_1896822990728730764_n.jpg

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You might start with these four drivers and see if you can find any updates, something more recent than 2012.
sows.sys 6/10/2012 Sony Wireless State Device Driver
SFEP.sys 6/18/2012 Sony Firmware Extension Parser driver
risdsnxc64.sys 7/10/2012 RICOH PCIe SDXC/MMC Controller Driver
rimssne64.sys 7/26/2012 RICOH Memory Stick driver

Much of what I see would suggest a driver issue but there is some suggestion of memory issues (page faults) so .....
Check with your computer manufacturer or better yet your system board manufacturer and see if there is a BIOS update available, specific for your motherboard that may help in addressing system stability issues.

Check your hard disk for issues by using the native Disk Check Utility. Open an elevated command prompt and type
chkdsk C: /R
and hit enter. Answer in the affirmative “Y” when prompted and reboot your computer. Allow it to complete all five stages which will likely take some time (bigger the drive, longer it takes) and check the results in the Event Viewer when complete.

Check your system memory for problems.
Download Memtest86+ from this location here.
Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test on RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results. See this Guide to using Memtest 86+

Perhaps consider uninstalling Eset. Although I haven't seen that particular security software result in Blue Screens, I've seen stranger things before.

Ask a Question