BSOD Problems On My New PC

Reaction score
So earlier I was having trouble with a problem relating to restarting my PC so I took it in to the store I got the parts from and they downloaded a few drivers I needed and everything was working fine there, no BSOD or anything the whole time. Now however, I am home and the BSOD is constantly popping up. I am pretty sure that it has to do with one of my devices I didn't have plugged in while I was at the store. This includes:
MX Master Mouse
K55 Keyboard
Engenius AC1200 Wireless Network Adapter
AOC 2429SWHE Monitor
Big Blue Party Speaker

I have no idea which one it is or how to figure it out but there were two errors popping up. One was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with the reason it stopped being "rtwlanu.sys" and the other being "BAD_POOL_CALLER"
If someone could help me fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated because I am getting very frustrated with this and just wanna play some games

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Grant18,

Welcome to the Forum.

The rtwlanu.sys is a WLAN driver so I'd be checking either at Realtek's website, or the website of the Motherboard Manufacturer to verify you have the latest drivers.

Ask a Question