Build 10159 problems

Reaction score
Feedback not working. Am I the only one having this problem.
Can't choose multiple pictures for random wallpaper.

Reaction score
Working 100% for me.
Are you subscribed to the insider program?

Reaction score
I am having all sorts of issues with 10159, it intermittently has issues starting. It is taking up to 15 minutes to get to the desktop and then everything runs slowly. Hit the settings screen ICON and 10 minutes later it opens.. I have to sign out and sign back in for things to work. even Sign Out takes 10 minutes to work..

Is anyone else having similar issues.. Perhaps the upgrade didn't complete correctly..

Reaction score
I am having all sorts of issues with 10159, it intermittently has issues starting. It is taking up to 15 minutes to get to the desktop and then everything runs slowly. Hit the settings screen ICON and 10 minutes later it opens.. I have to sign out and sign back in for things to work. even Sign Out takes 10 minutes to work..

Is anyone else having similar issues.. Perhaps the upgrade didn't complete correctly..

If the issues are too much to put up with, perhaps you would consider reinstalling build 10130 using its ISO?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso-update-1504

I further suggest Clean Install with the ISO, so that no unwanted baggage will be carried over to a new install, and it's obvious that there are a lot in your present system.
If reinstall of 10130 is successful, and Windows Update is set at Fast, build 10159 will be offered to you.
Conversely, set WU at Slow and wait for its release in Slow ring as well as its ISO release.
You can then decide if you want to install 10159 via WU or via its ISO.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you tried choosing multiple pictures for your desktop this does not work for me I can only choose one
Maybe check in Personalization under "BackGround" use the dropdown to select "SlideShow" and then browse to your folder with your pictures that you want and then adjust the time delay between changes.
That seems to be working

Reaction score
If the issues are too much to put up with, perhaps you would consider reinstalling build 10130 using its ISO?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso-update-1504

I further suggest Clean Install with the ISO, so that no unwanted baggage will be carried over to a new install, and it's obvious that there are a lot in your present system.
If reinstall of 10130 is successful, and Windows Update is set at Fast, build 10159 will be offered to you.
Conversely, set WU at Slow and wait for its release in Slow ring as well as its ISO release.
You can then decide if you want to install 10159 via WU or via its ISO.
Yup! that's what I will do.. Looks like everyone else is having little issues, but nothing like mine..
Thanks for your replys..

Reaction score
Feedback not working. Am I the only one having this problem.
Can't choose multiple pictures for random wallpaper.
Yea, you can only choose a folder that has pictures in it. You can't select individual pictures. It won't even show them. Anyway this worked. Thank you.
Btw- feedback is now working.

Last edited:

Ask a Question