Build 10162 Just Installed

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I may let this one just update, instead of doing my usual ESD to ISO to Clean Install thing.
Take a break and see how it goes.

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to have disturbed anything on either of my two computers. Programs, games, internet page sign in and everything else is operating as it should. It would be interesting if Microsoft would set up a page that would list all of the fixes and changes incorporated in each new build. For the moment though 10162 has caused no problems or issues.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Like my Dad used to say....
"Be careful what you wish for"

Reaction score
3 builds in 4 days ?
MS has gone nuts.

I imagine things are getting a bit frantic at Microsoft since they're down to days now before the RTM has to hit the shelves and downloads. We might see several more builds in the coming hours.

Reaction score
I just noticed that when a new email shows up I get a sound plus an envelope appears in the Windows Live Mail icon in the task bar. Still have the one that shows up in the sys tray too but the one in the taskbar icon is new.

Reaction score
Reaction score
about 10162 ISO release.jpg

Reaction score
All is not perfect yet. I've gotten 2 win32kfull.sys blue screens this evening. One when I was reading an on line magazine and clicked on a new article and a blue screen popped up. The second was when I was playing solitaire and had completed a game. I was doing something else at the moment and wasn't even using the computer. The completed game window was still open when another win32kfull.sys blue screen popped up so something must have been happening in the background. scannow comes up clean with no errors.

Ask a Question