Build 14376

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IMPORTANT: Today, we are pushing a few builds out to into our internal rings in addition to today’s Fast and Slow builds and as a result of that, the builds for PC for the Fast and Slow rings is a little bit behind in rolling out and should be available in the next few hours depending on your region.
Read more at https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-14376-for-pc-and-mobile/#RpHCLCk1HTGOw4QM.99
Boy I'll say.
Nothing for the PC yet on either of my fast build installs, but my phone is downloading it right now..

Reaction score
Just started download on one Insider PC. I bet we'll get one more this week if not two.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yah.... it just popped here too.
The way she is talking it wouldn't surprise me.
They still have some serious problems with the mobile version and they seem to be releasing both together.
They have to get the battery issue fixed and roll that out somehow, probably as a build.
So probably at least one more, since it is only Tuesday.

Reaction score
This one seems better, I think we will get another on Thursday if any issue are found. I wish MS would ditch the mobile stuff.

Reaction score
I am downloading the next build of windows 10 which is called 14376. cannot wait. good job trouble keep up the good work. this build may have a few bugs that could not be picked up in the short time frame. I keep track of when every build is and it gives me a rough schedule when there will be a new build. I had a look at my schedule and it said a Tuesday. I check it out and see if my friends become insiders to. I gave the last build 14372 a 4 out of 7 for stability. excellent work was done to get this far.

Ask a Question