Burn or get Burnt

Reaction score
After downloading Win 10-8.5 hours-the next step was asking me to burn a copy. Done, but it won't become the OS that I expected. What's sposed to happen after the burn? Help please.

Reaction score
After the burn you should have a bootable DVD with Windows 10 on it so you are able to install it whenever you want to. If you have already Windows 10 on your computer there is no need to install it. With so little provided Information one can only guess.

Reaction score
After the burn you should have a bootable DVD with Windows 10 on it so you are able to install it whenever you want to. If you have already Windows 10 on your computer there is no need to install it. With so little provided Information one can only guess.
That's the problem, I don't know how to boot the disc. I thought it was sposed to do it by itself. It doesn't do anything.

Reaction score
By default on any computer I have seen so far, the boot sequence starts with the Hard drive where it should be starting with the DVD drive instead.therein lies the problem. to be able to help you further we need to know what kind of computer (brand/ model) you have. that way we can tell you how to change the boot sequence.

Reaction score
By default on any computer I have seen so far, the boot sequence starts with the Hard drive where it should be starting with the DVD drive instead.therein lies the problem. to be able to help you further we need to know what kind of computer (brand/ model) you have. that way we can tell you how to change the boot sequence.
My laptop is ASUS about 8 years old.
I'm trying to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, suggested by Microsoft.

Ask a Question