Burning DVD from Movie Maker

Reaction score
I have created a slideshow in Movie Maker in Windows 10 How do I create a DVD of this slideshow.

Thanks

Reaction score
Windows 10 does not have a built-in DVD maker and it does not support Windows DVD Maker either.

So, you will have to google for a 3rd party dvd maker that is compatible with Win 10.

Have a look at this one.
*** I have not tried it. So, I cannot vouch for it ***
http://www.winxdvd.com/dvd-author/

Reaction score
How in good conscience can microsoft put out a product with such a glaring omission and such a collossul pain in the ass for its customers? I was able to burn a DVD to play on my blu-ray player, and now I can't. I would not have upgraded if I knew this. Now I have to join the crap shoot of finding a dependable download and spend hours recreating what I have created. You guys suck.

Bif

Reaction score
I share the pain in MS's stupid removal of DVD maker..Ive been using DVDFlick with great results and it's free to boot..it does a great job and gives you tons of tweaking options if one desires..or just simply drop and drag your media and let it do the rest.
Give it a look see..

Reaction score
I've downloaded and used Movie Maker without any problems. Like everyone else I panicked when I went to burn a DVD. I found DVDFLick and it is working very well - plus it's free. I hope everyone is enjoying Movie Marker again.

Reaction score
I share the pain in MS's stupid removal of DVD maker..Ive been using DVDFlick with great results and it's free to boot..it does a great job and gives you tons of tweaking options if one desires..or just simply drop and drag your media and let it do the rest.
Give it a look see..
I downloaded it on your suggestion, but when I try to select my Windows Live Movie maker video, it says that it is not a supported format!!

Reaction score
I've downloaded and used Movie Maker without any problems. Like everyone else I panicked when I went to burn a DVD. I found DVDFLick and it is working very well - plus it's free. I hope everyone is enjoying Movie Marker again.
I downloaded it, but when I tried to select my video made with Windows Live Movie Maker, it said that it was not a supported format!!!

Ask a Question