SOLVED Calendar App Problem - New Event Shows Up on Wrong Date

Reaction score
When I create a New Event on a specific day (All Day Event), it shows up on the previous day. For instance, a new event entered as an all day event on Sunday the 24th will appear on Saturday the 23rd. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Reaction score
Ok-figured this one out, probably should have just waited a while before posting my problem. But in case anyone else runs into the same situation, might want to check the time zone in the Calendar App's associated email account. In my case a time zone hadn't been selected at all and the default simply made it incorrect. Therefore, when a New Event was added to a specific day it would appear on the day before because, according to the information in the email account, that made it correct.

Reaction score
Well that wasn't really a fix but I have found one. This seems to be a New Zealand only problem. If you change your settings to NOT Automatically adjust for Daylight Savings the calendar works.

Ask a Question