Calendar appointments in wrong days

Reaction score
I have synced the Windows 10 calendar tile with my Gmail account and everything transferred seamlessly BUT all the FULL DAY appointments are in wrong day (one day BEFORE they should be). I have checked my date and time zone settings, all correct. Help!

Reaction score
I had a similar problem, but not exactly the same.

I use Office 2007 and sync my Samsung phone and now a Samsung tablet using Samsung Kies 3.

The phone sync has always gone OK, but the first time I sync’d the tablet a lot of my birthday entries from December were moved exactly one month later into January

Hadn’t got a clue what to do, but I re-sync’d them today, and they all went back to the correct dates

This could be a total red-herring, but I put it up for what it is worth, maybe just transfer it all again?

Reaction score
Thanks... interesting result - now the Friday appointments are in the right place, but all the other days are still shifted. Conclusion - this is seriously unstable software!

Reaction score
To be honest I do not like Win 10, and wish I hadn't changed from Win 7 (which itself wasn't brill).
Lost faith after the demise of XP. I'm no geek, but knew my way around that
Good luck !!

Reaction score
Windows 10 is no worse than 7 for things like this - it's not the O/S that's at fault.

So, first question - what else do you have which syncs with your Gmail account? I've seen it when I have odd devices (Android phones, tablets etc) and one of them is not on GMT but still on BST.

I've also had issues if I have an Outlook and a Gmail account both being used by the calendar program - they don't like to play too well together.

Let us know

Ask a Question