Can I Upgrade My Win10 To Win 10

Reaction score
I upgrade my win 7 to an up to win 10. I got it free about 8 month ago and there were some porblems with the speaker earphones which I had to unplug and replug to get it to work. Now it does not work at all. I tried installing new drivers and it got worse. I seem be haveing some problems with my emails. It seems like I have some new problems and I would like to start over. Is that possible
Kas

Regedit32

Reaction score
Assuming you have not all ready uninstalled Windows 10, you could do an in-place upgrade of Windows 10 by downloading the Windows 10 ISO image from here:
Once you have downloaded the ISO image, simply right-click it, then choose mount. You will see a folder open, just click on Setup in that folder and follow prompts to install Windows 10 over the top of itself.

This site shows you each screen you will see doing this if you prefer a visual description:

Ask a Question