Can not load pages on one site?

Reaction score
Hi, I can load the site ''Marijuanapassion dot com'' only sometimes (About 1 out of 10 attempts. I can not answer email replies or navigate pages once I'm there? So I can not notify them that anything is wrong with the site? I'm using the latest Firefox browser and Win 10 21H1 64 bit O.S. Any ideas I can try to fix this on my end?

Reaction score
I dared to try it :rolleyes:

Everything works perfectly ,using Edge.
I know nothing about Firefox, but possibly you have something in the settings there , restricting certain elements or adverts??

Reaction score
I have Adblock turned off on that site. I think I know what's happening? I admonished a power-crazy moderator there about a month ago for telling lies and he has banned me on the sly. Thanks for the ideas fellas it's appreciated.

Reaction score
I couldn't log in at all, until an hour ago when I gave it another try and it worked!!! But I still can't navigate around the site, so it must be the site itself that is the problem?

Ask a Question