Cannot play Microsoft games

Reaction score
I have a H.P. All-in-One desktop computer running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation copy, build 14271.rs1, release 160218-2310.

I have downloaded a couple of the Microsoft games from the Store, and they were working very well up until two days ago. Now when I start the game, (Croc's World 2) , the first picture comes up and everything freezes.

Same for the other Croc's World 2 and 3.

I haven't installed anything for weeks, and I have run the antivirus program and nothing has showed up.

Needless to say, I am somewhat less than a computer whiz. :)

Oh one more thing. I would like to get Windows 10 permanent, but haven't been able to figure out how to up garade from this evaluation copy.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have a H.P. All-in-One desktop computer running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation copy, build 14271.rs1, release 160218-2310.
14271 is an Insider Preview of the RedStone release scheduled for July, so I moved your thread to the Insider Preview sub-forum.
As far as getting Windows 10 permanently.....
The free upgrade requires that it be installed either as an inplace upgrade from within a previously qualifying version of Windows or that you have a product key for a previously qualifying version of Windows.

Ask a Question