SOLVED Cannot see C:\users\administrator folder

BEH

Reaction score
My env - Windows 10 - R1607

I mistakenly checked the hidden files for the c:\users\administrator folder and now I can't this folder. I'd like some advice as to how restore my access to it...

I was logged in as the administrator for various reasons and the output of one of the processes I was running sent log data
to C:\users|administrator\Appdata\local\temp. The first issue I had was I couldn't see the Appdata folder and that is why I made a change in the first place...

Stuck with this one...
thanks

Reaction score
In Windows Explorer, on the View tab, click Options. Then, enable "Show hidden files, folders, or drives" and disable "Hide protected operating system files." You should then be able to see the folder.

BEH

Reaction score
In Windows Explorer, on the View tab, click Options. Then, enable "Show hidden files, folders, or drives" and disable "Hide protected operating system files." You should then be able to see the folder.

Ask a Question