Can't access Wifi settings (Wifi sense) in Win 10 Pro

Reaction score
All instructions I've seen say go to Settings/networks/WiFi Settings or a similar path. Can't find any setting anywhere related to WiFi or WiFi Sense. Trying to turn off sharing of my WiFi passwords/access.

Reaction score
Over 75,

It took me a few tries to find this (with help from the Kim Kommando website). :)

Left click the Windows icon bottom left corner of screen
New Start screen opens
Left click settings icon lower left (gear icon)
Settings window will open
Left click Network and Internet icon center of page (globe icon)
If not already selected left click Wi-Fi upper left
Left click Manage Wi-Fi Settings in the second column, probably toward bottom (it depends on how many wireless networks are showing up)
Wi-Fi Sense controls window should appear (I turned off both options)

Reaction score
This does not work for me. It's fine on my laptop which is running windows 10 home but on my desktop with windows 10 pro, I get to settings, then network and internet OK. But when I open that up there are no Wi-Fi setting. Risking answering my own query, it may be because my desktop is 'wired' to the router, not Wi-Fi connected. Even so I would have expected to be able to change the settings for the network, for example the Wi-Fi sense being discussed here. The only other thing I can think of is that I have somehow switched it off already.

Ask a Question