SOLVED Can't connect to the internet.

Reaction score
One of my three Spanish language laptops suddenly won't connect to the internet. Incredibly, when I research it on the web, I can't find anything on how to connect to my home's wireless network (which is working fine for my other computers.)

When I upgraded from 8.1 to 10, all three laptops connected to the web with no problem.

Reaction score
Start by going through all the network stuff on one of the working ones and the one that does not connect at the same time and see what is different.
A brute force approach maybe, but it may well be the quickest way.

Reaction score
I got it! After trying everything I could think of (Thank you, Tim, for your suggestion), I tried to connect with Edge instead of Firefox. Edge couldn't get on, but it listed a help menu. I found the list of available Wireless signals, chose ours, and it went right on. It also works with Firefox now.

Problem solved!

Reaction score
Left clicking the little icon at the bottom right of the screen should have given you the list and you could have connected there.

Ask a Question