Cant Connect With Cable...

Reaction score
i have an asus f554l and my network controller is realtek PCIe GBE family controllers.Even though i connect fine with my wifi i cant seem to be able to connect with cable which will provide me with a faster internet...

Reaction score
i downloaded it and when i went to install i pressed repair...restarted the pc and still the same problem...it says you dont have connected a cable
i also checked the control panel<system<device manager and everything works fine it says

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
There should be active and or connection lights on both ends of the cable, on the devices that it is plugged into, The network card as well as the switch port.
I suggest first trying another cable, then another switch port and rebooting the switch or router that the cable is plugged into.

Reaction score
it seems that at first i had a prob with my cable(fixed that)now it shows up an icon of a computer with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark...it gets a different IPv4 from the router how can i fix that?

Ask a Question