Can't correct my location.

Reaction score
oContrera and other apps thunk I live some 15 miles distant from where I actually live in Stuart, FL. If I ask about local restaurants I get ones 15-25 miles away. I searched Internet nad Microsoft help but nothing worked. You finally get to "Location" and the only thing you can put in is USA and Florida. I sure would appreciate detailed instructions from anyone who solved this. Bo

Reaction score
I have never heard of Stuart , Florida maybe MS has not either. Try to input your Zip code.

Reaction score
Yes I see it is a small town, maybe if the OP enters the Zip, it will be found. Thanks

Reaction score
oContrera and other apps thunk I live some 15 miles distant from where I actually live in Stuart, FL. If I ask about local restaurants I get ones 15-25 miles away. I searched Internet nad Microsoft help but nothing worked. You finally get to "Location" and the only thing you can put in is USA and Florida. I sure would appreciate detailed instructions from anyone who solved this. Bo
I was hoping someone knew how to change the location Contrera has for me now, which is Port St. Lucie, of which you never heard either. I don't know how Contrera decides where you are. It's not GPS or street address.

Ask a Question