Can't Read this Page and Slow Etsy on-line store

Reaction score
I keep getting a "Can't Reach this Page" tab at top. Also, I have an Etsy On-Line store, which worked perfectly until I upgraded to Win 10. Now it is sooooo slow to load anything, switch between pages, etc, (plus this "Can't Read Page" pops up). I ran a SFC/scannow and it said everything checked out fine. Need a fix asap. Can someone email me a solution....I am a computer novice and need step-by-step to fix this in plain and simple language. email: (e-mail address removed).

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello Vicki and welcome to the forum.
Are we talking all browsers here or only MS Edge?
Try flushing your DNS just in case you have some bad or corrupt cache table entries.
Elevated command prompt and type
ipconfig /flushdns
See if that helps.

Reaction score
I deleted the Norton security suite that Xfinity was running and that cleared the tab. I guess the problem was having Windows Defender along with Norton. Hope that was OK to do. I will also do your advice to see if it corrects the slow Etsy.com pages. Thank You.

Reaction score
I just followed your instructions and got an error "windows cannot find ipconfig/flushdns. Is that a serious problem? Is there another way?

Ask a Question