Can't removed forced Windows 10 upgrade

Reaction score
So despite my best efforts microsoft forced win10 onto my pc this morning - I did not and do not want it - but now it says it cant roll it back due to an install error - yeah right! - and now it wont accept my authentication key for my legally purchased copy of win7 64bit - so its not wanted, its not installed itself properly and now wont register a legal authentication key

How do i get rid of this piece of spyware without a total rebuild ?

Reaction score
The do not force it on you; you accepted it. Many still run Win7-64bit; it's still supported.
If you didn't create an image backup, then you'll have to start from scratch.

Reaction score
The do not force it on you; you accepted it. Many still run Win7-64bit; it's still supported.
If you didn't create an image backup, then you'll have to start from scratch.
... this may be true.

however have you tried a RESTORE before installing all again from the beginning ??

worth a try if not running as you want

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
The do not force it on you; you accepted it.

Wrong....it's forced and there's plenty of factual users out there that can testify to that. Went to sleep with 7/8/8.1 and woke with windows 10 is the most common complaint. That's because windows updated with out any notice to the user who was asleep. This is because of MS changing the way how a user can control updates. It seems MS knows best what the individual needs or wants for updates.

Ask a Question