Cant't Login to Windows 10 and some issues after upgrade

Reaction score
Help...
i could not login to my laptop after i upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 8 Pro (8.1).
i got the free upgrade and i did the successfull upgrade and i got some issues after.
1. My Laptop is Lenovo Edge E135 and after upgrade showed blank screen with cursor seemed running background processes. I did restart several times using Task Manager and received another issue at the end.
2. I CAN'T login to my windows 10 at all....no local account, only the microsoft live account. I did the reset password and the new password didn't work with the login in windows 10. I got message Wrong Password and keep asking to do reset.

Please help...i can't create USB disk boot as it was downloaded directly with the laptop and i only have this old laptop with vista, not possible to create usb bootable disk to bypass the login.

urgently need your help as i have some documents that need to be presented by end of this week.

thanks
tatie

ps: i am not familiar with computer and any other programming....my capabilities only to microsoft office....

Ask a Question