Clean Install Windows 10, stuck at blue logo.

Reaction score
ello, I currently have Win10 32bit. I made a bootable USB and DVD to upgrade to the 64bit version, both yield the same results. Each time I try to perform a clean install, it just hangs at the blue windows logo, no spinning circle just the logo. I let it sit for about 4 hours and nothing changes. I've tried many methods but none seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Core2Duo 3ghz
4069 RAM 560ti video card
1 terabyte HD.
Intel P35 BIOS for P35-DS4 F12
I also have my hard drives partitioned
Legacy mode BIOS

Reaction score
ello, I currently have Win10 32bit. I made a bootable USB and DVD to upgrade to the 64bit version, both yield the same results. Each time I try to perform a clean install, it just hangs at the blue windows logo, no spinning circle just the logo. I let it sit for about 4 hours and nothing changes. I've tried many methods but none seem to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Core2Duo 3ghz
4069 RAM 560ti video card
1 terabyte HD.
Intel P35 BIOS for P35-DS4 F12
I also have my hard drives partitioned
Legacy mode BIOS

I had the same problem. As soon as I see the spinning wheel, I hit the power off button. As soon as my laptop shuts down I hit the power on button and Windows 10 loads. I have no idea why this works for me, but it does.

Ask a Question