SOLVED Clipboard not responding.

Reaction score
Annotation 2020-06-03 122902  Clipboard page.png
Annotation 2020-06-03 122902  Clipboard page.pngHowH

Reaction score
Can anyone help in restoring my Clipboard. It appears even the Microsoft experts trying to but without success.

Reaction score
Does pressing the WinKey and V at the same time not open the Clipboard for viewing? Is Snip & Sketch [or the older Snippy] still installed?

Reaction score
Maybe a left over clipboard from an earlier windows? This is mine, in windows 10.

1591198087704.png

Reaction score
Bighorn in my case it opens the Start window. To open Snip is Win+shft+S keys together, then draw a line around the required item, That it saves into the File Explorer if carried out quickly. Probably there is a more accurate method. However at the moment there is no clipboard obtainable or shown. Will require the above-mentioned screen picture be solved, at the moment there is no procedure to solve this, even Microsoft help team have no idea but having me going round in circles. Anyone!!!

Reaction score
That it saves into the File Explorer if carried out quickly. Probably there is a more accurate method.

There is. You can fix up some of the problems in the snipping menu. See attachment.

But I think this is more significant:
Some of these settings are hidden or managed by you organisation"

I don't have that message.
Fwiw. When I open the old snipping tool, I read this.
1591243546586.png

Attachments

• snipping options.png
    snipping options.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 144
Reaction score
That message appears whenever a group policy is set. If you have Windows 10 Pro, you can use the Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) to change it back. If you have Windows 10 Home, you'll have to edit the registry.
You may have to restart the computer for the change to take effect.

Ben

Reaction score
I carried out registry change including DWORD entry for the clipboard History. This has no effect as the entire clipboard page remains grayed out.
My Windows is the Home edition.

Reaction score
Further registry adjustment of Including Clipboard, ClipboardHistory and CrossDeviceClipboard, all being set at 1 appears to have removed the grayed out Clipboard setting and all settings, all availabe. So much for the Microsoft experts, several in fact just gave up.

Reaction score
This error appears in having been solved, thank you all for help in concluding a solution.

Ask a Question